CGHS Facilities extended to Pensioners under UTs except UTs of Delhi and Chandigarh
HCOs under CGHS Ahmedabad, Kolkata and Chennai (Updated)
Option to Avail CGHS Benefits for Parents or Parents-In-Law
Empanelment of Private Day Care Centres for Ayurveda, etc.
- Latest Department of Personnel & Training (DOPT) / DPPW Orders/Guidelines
- Latest Ministry of Finance Orders/Circulars
- CPSEs – Service Rules/Order-Pt.-I
- CGHS / CS (MA) Rules – Orders/Instructions
- CGHS – Empanelled Hospitals/Package Rates
- CGHS O.M. dated 17.03.2023 – Setting up of Grievance/Advisory Committee at Dispensary Level – Modification reg.
- CGHS Facilities extended to Pensioners under UTs except UTs of Delhi and Chandigarh
CGHS O.M. dated 13.11.2023 – Extension of CGHS facilities to pensioners under UTs Administration except UTs of Delhi and Chandigarh – reg.
- HCOs under CGHS Ahmedabad, Kolkata and Chennai (Updated)
List of Hospitals & Diagnostic Centres empanelled under CGHS Ahmedabad (Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar & Vadodara) as on 31.10.2023 (As on CGHS website) * List of Hospitals & Diagnostic Centre empanelled under CGHS Kolkata under CGHS Kolkata (As on CGHS website-31.10.2023) * List of Empanelled HCOs Chennai (including Puducherry, Trichurapalli, Tirunelveli & Coimbatore) (As on 13.09.2023)
- OPTION TO AVAIL CGHS BENEFITS FOR PARENTS OR PARENTS-IN-LAW
> CGHS O.M. dated 26.07.2023 – Option for Central Govt. Employees to avail CGHS benefits either for their parents or parents-in-law – reg.
Private Day Care Centres for Ayurveda, etc.
- CGHS O.M. dated 17.08.2023 – Empanelment of 22 Private Day Care Centres for Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy under CGHS Delhi & NCR * CGHS O.M. dated 28.06.2023 – Empanelment of 8 Private Day Care Centres for Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy under CGHS Delhi & NCR
- CGHS O.M. dated 19.06.2023 – Revision of CGHS rates for 36 Radiological/Imaging investigations-regarding
Insulin Infusion Pump Therapy & General Medicines
MoHFW O.M. dated 16.05.2023 – Guidelines reg. reimbursement of Continuous Subcutaneous Insulin Infusion Pump Therapy under CGHS/CS(MA) Rules.
MoHFW O.O. dated 12.05.2023 – Guidelines regarding prescription of Generic Medicines by all Doctors in the Central Govt. Hospitals/CGHS Wellness Centres / Polyclinics
Medical Reimbursement Claim
- CGHS O.M. dated 08.05.2023 – Submission of Medical Reimbursement Claims (MRCs) by CGHS Pensioner beneficiaries in the city, wherein the treatment was taken – regarding
Local and Zonal Advisory Committees in CGHS for the beneficiaries
- CGHS O.M. dated 17.03.2023 – Setting up of Grievance/Advisory Committee at Dispensary Level – Modification reg.
Validity of CGHS Card in All CGHS Centres
Extension of empanelment of all HCOs
- CGHS O.M. dated 28.04.2023 – Extension of validity period of already empanelled HCOs under CGHS for a period of six months w.e.f. 1st May 2023 to 31st October 2023
- CGHS O.M. dated 12.04.2023 – Revision of Consultation Fee, Room Rent and ICU charges for all Health Care Organisations (HCOs) empanelled under CGHS
CGHS Referral Procedure >>> CGHS Order dated 31.03.2023 – Referral to empanelled hospitals for consultation/endorsement – regarding
Grievance/Advisory Committee at Dispensary Level >>> CGHS O.M. dated 17.03.2023 – Setting up of Grievance/Advisory Committee at Dispensary Level – Modification reg.
Linking of CGHS Beneficiary ID with ABHA (Ayshman Bharat Health Account) ID
- MoHFW O.M. dated Jan 2023 – Linking of CGHS Beneficiary ID with the ABHA (Ayshman Bharat Health Account) ID
Billing/Bills of CGHS empanelled Hospitals >>> CGHS O.M. dated 10/16.11.2022 – Clarification regarding billing of CGHS empanelled Hospitals
Latest Orders >>> List of Empanelled Health Care Organisations (HCOs) in CGHS Chennai as on November 2022 (as on CGHS website-11.11.2022) (Including Puducherry, Tiruchirappalli and Tirunelveli) * MoHFW O.M. dated 28.10.2022 – Revision of rates of subscription under CGHS due to revision of pay & allowances and pension on implementation of recommendations of 7th CPC (Revised entitlement of wards in private hospitals empanelled under CGHS)
List of AYUSH Health Care Organizations (HCOs) empanelled under CGHS till 31st July 2023
as per O.M. dated 13.05.2022, Corri. dated 15.06.2022 and O.M. dated 10.08.2022 (As on CGHS website-07.09.22)
See Other Latest Orders at: CGHS – Empanelled Hospitals/Package Rates
(Downloaded from PIB website)
CGHS, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare hosts ‘CGHS Panchayat’ in Chennai
‘CGHS Panchayat’ is the first of its kind initiative of the Government of India to provide an open platform for all CGHS stakeholders including pensioners, beneficiaries and Healthcare organizations to put forth their concerns
Officials address the concerns expressed by the members of associations; assure that the Government is fully committed to improving the service delivery by providing cashless treatment facilities to the eligible beneficiaries
26 MAY 2022 6:33 PM by PIB Delhi
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India organized ‘CGHS Panchayat’ on 25th May 2022 in the CGHS Office at Rajaji Bhawan, Besant Nagar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
‘CGHS Panchayat’ is the first of its kind initiative of the Government of India to provide an open platform for all CGHS stakeholders including pensioners, beneficiaries and Healthcare organizations to put forth their concerns. Such a platform will enable the Government to understand the issues in the implementation of the scheme with a view to improving it.
These programmes will be conducted in every state henceforth, on a regular basis.
The programme witnessed more than 150 participations from local Pensioners Associations, Employees Associations like Postal Department Employees Association, BSNL Employees Association and Income Tax Employees Association. Representatives of CGHS Empanelled Hospitals, Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs (CBIC), Healthcare Organizations, Doctors and staff of CGHS Wellness Centres of Tamil Nadu also participated.
Officials from the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India responded to the concerns expressed by the members of associations. They were assured that the Government is fully committed for improving the service delivery by providing cashless treatment facility to the eligible beneficiaries and also by providing healthcare to the serving Government employees. It was conveyed to the association members that the Health Ministry is in complete cognizance of certain demands pertaining to the scheme which will be considered and appropriate steps will be taken to address them.
The key concerns raised by the Healthcare organizations with regard to the outstanding payments and revision of rates in CGHS were duly noted by the Ministry officials and it was stated that necessary action was already initiated in the Ministry for addressing these concerns.
Dignitaries present in the event were Shri Alok Saxena, Additional Secretary & Director General, CGHS, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, Dr. Nikhlesh Chandra, Director, CGHS, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India. Dr. Shanmuganathan, Additional Director, CGHS, Chennai also participated in the programme.
(Source: PIB website)
List of CGHS’ Own Labs in Delhi
Removal of 64 empanelled Health Care Organizations (HCOs) by CGHS, Delhi/NCR wef 2nd May 2022
CGHS O.O. dated 02.05.2022 regarding removal of 64 HCOs empanelled under CGHS, Delhi, from list of empanelled Organisations wef 02.05.2022
New Delhi, May 02, 2022
As per the CGHS Office Order dated May 02, 2022, Health Care Organizations (HCO’s), i.e., Hospitals, Exclusive Eye Care Centres, Diagnostic Centres and Exclusive Dental Clinics empanelled under the CGHS, Delhi/NCR, have been asked by the CGHS to Onboard the NHA IT Platform for uploading the bills pertaining to the pensioner CGHS beneficiaries in a paperless environment, within the stipulated time, vide the O.M. No.. Misc.1-55/2021/CGHS(HQ)/R&H/DIR/CGHS dated 16th June 2021, failing which they were to be removed from the CGHS panel. However,, despite repeated reminders, 64 Health Care Organizations have not complied with the directions. The matter was reviewed by the CGHS, Delhi. As per their decision, the following non-compliant HCOs stand removed from the list of Health Care Organizations (HCO’s) empanelled under the CGHS, Delhi/ NCR with immediate effect. However, the HCOs shall complete the treatment at CGHS rates in respect of the patients already admitted and undergoing treatment at such hospitals.
- Sunder Lal Jain Charitable Hospital, Ashok Vihar
- Shri Ram Singh Hospital & Heart Institute, East Krishna Nagar
- Febris Multispeciality Hospital (A unit of Durha Vitrak Pvt. Ltd.), Narela
- K.K. Surgical & Maternity Centre, East Jyoti Nagar
- Asian Samra MultiSpeciality Hospital, Yamuna Vihar
- Surya Hospital (Prop. Mishra Hospital & Nursing Home Pvt. Ltd., East Azad Nagar, Krishna Nagar
EXCLUSIVEEYE CARE CENTRES: DELHI
- Medfort Hospitals Pvt. Ltd., Janakpuri
- Shree Jeewan Hospital, New Rohtak Road
- Shri Amichand Eye Care Centre, Najafgarh
- Vasan Eye Care Hospital (A unit of Vasan Health Care Pvt. Ltd.), Karol Bagh
- Vasan Eye Care Hospital (A unit of Vasan Health Care Pvt. Ltd.), Janakpuri
- Eye Q Vision Pvt. Ltd., Shalimar Bagh
- Rotary Eye Care Centre, Tughlakabad Institutional Area
- Indian Institute of Ophthalmology, Greater Kailash Enclave-II
- Santushti Eye Centre, Khanpur
DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES: DELHI
- Dr. Lal Path Labs Pvt. Ltd., Hanuman Road
- AK Health Quotient India Pvt. Ltd., Kalkaji
- Ganesh Diagnostic & Imaging Centre Pvt. Ltd., Kalkaji
- Krystal MRI & Scan & Diagnostic Centre, Pashchimi Enclave, Near Peera Garhi Chowk
- Janta X Ray Clinic Pvt. Ltd., Green Park
Empanelled w.e.f. 01.1.2016 (Name changed
from Organ Imaging Centre Pvt. Ltd)
- Oncquest Laboratories Ltd., Factory Road, ADJ-Safdarjung Hospital
- Chandan Health Centre (A unit of Chandan Health Care Ltd.), Dilshad Garden
- Clinical Laboratory, Vasant Vihar
- Gen X Diagnostics (A unit of ARA Health Care Pvt. Ltd.), Sarvapriya Vihar
- Suraksha Diagnostic Pvt. Ltd., Janakpuri
- Suraksha Diagnostic Pvt. Ltd., Saini Enclave, Vikas Marg
- Shri Bhagwan Diagnostic & Imaging Centre Pvt. Ltd., Narela
- ARC Diagnostic Clinic, Old Rajinder Nagar
- Dr. Lal Pathlabs Pvt. Ltd., Preet Vihar
- Bio-Diagnostics, Rohini
- Dr. Lal Pathlabs Pvt. Ltd., Vasant Kunj
- Sure Path Labs Pvt. Ltd., Shivpuri, Near Geeta Colony 14-Block
- Vibles Path Labs, West Patel Nagar
- Delhi MR & CT Scan Centre (A Unit of Sahyog Diagnostics), Fortis Aashlok Hospital, Safdarjung Enclave
- Dr. Das Path Lab, South Extn-II
- Express Clinics Pvt. Ltd., Lajpat Nagar-3
- Smt. Kaushlya Jain Memorial Healthcare Centre, Narela
EXCLUSIVE DENTAL CLINICS: DELHI
- Mittal Dental Clinic, Sita Ram Bazar, Near Chawri Bazar Metro Station
- Dr. Arvind’s Dental Clinic, Badarpur
EXCLUSIVE DENTAL CLINIC: FARIDABAD
- Foundation Dental & Facial Trauma Centre, Faridabad
DIAGNOSTIC CENTRE: FARIDABAD
- Dr. Lal Pathlabs Pvt. Ltd., Faridabad
- Neelkanth Hospital, Nathupur Road, Gurgaon
- Medeor Hospital, IMT, Manesar, Gurugram
DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES: GURGAON
- Modern Diagnostic & Research Centre, Sector-44, Institutional Area, Gurgaon.
- Dr. Lal Path Labs Pvt. Ltd., Sector-14, Gurgaon
- Molecular Quest Healthcare Pvt. Ltd., Udyog Vihar, Phase-IV, Gurgaon
- SRL Limited, Fortis Memorial Research Institute (FMRI), Sector-44, Gurgaon
- Hindustan Wellness Pvt. Ltd., Sec-44, Institutional Area, Gurgaon
- Pathkind Diagnostics Pvt. Ltd., Udyog Vihar, Sector-18, Gurgaon.
EXCLUSIVE DENTAL CLINIC: GURGAON
- Cosmodentz Dental Clinic, Sector-10A, Gurgaon
- Chandra Laxmi Hospital, Vaishali
- LYF Hospital (A unit of lndirapuram Hospital Pvt. Ltd.), lndirapuram
- Vardan Multispeciality, Garhi Sikroad (Opp. Guldhar), NH-58, Ghaziabad
EXCLUSIVE EYE CENTRE: GHAZIABAD
- Dev Eye Centre (A unit of Skiffle Healthcare Services Ltd.), Pratap Vihar, Ghaziabad
DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES: – GHAZIABAD
- Dr. Lal Path Labs Pvt. Ltd., Vasundhara, Ghaziabad
- Dr. Lal Path Labs Pvt. Ltd., Rajnagar, Ghaziabad
- Rainbow Diagnostic Pvt. Ltd., Shalimar Garden Extn-II, Sahibabad
- Amrapali Hospital, Greater Noida
- Kumar Hospital, Sector Beta-II, Greater Noida
- J.S. Tomar Memorial Hospital Pvt. Ltd., Sector-132, Noida
- S.J.M. Super Speciality Hospital, Sector-63, G.B. Nagar, Noida
DIAGNOSTIC CENTRES: NOIDA
- NOIDA MRI & Diagnostic Centre (A unit of SOS Healthcare & Imaging Pvt. Ltd.), Sector-51, Noida
- Dr. Lal Pathlabs Pvt. Ltd., Sector 18, Noida
- Suraksha Diagnostic Pvt. Ltd., Sector-8, Noida
See copy of CGHS O.O. dated 02.05.2022 at CGHS – Empanelled Hospitals/Package Rates.
Note:- It may be noted that the information on this website is subject to the Disclaimer of Dtf.in. If you have a complaint with respect to any content published in this website, it may kindly be brought to our notice for appropriate action to remove such content as early as possible or publish the latest/updated content/event, if any, at info[at]dtf[dot]in.