Retirement age hiked for all Tamil Nadu government staff
Go to NEWS
May 8, 2020
Chennai: The Tamil Nadu government on Thursday raised the retirement age of all its employees from 58 to 59.
A press release issued by the state’s chief minister Edappadi K Palaniswami said the order comes into effect immediately but gave no other details. Read more …
You may like to click on any of the following links:-
* Conduct Rules
* CCA/Discipline Rules
* Latest DOPT/CVC/RTI/MOF/CGHS/DPE Orders/Circulars
* Reservation for SCs/STs/OBCs
* Vigilance Clearance
* Right to Information (RTI) – Rules/Orders/Circulars
* Decisions of Central Information Commission – Section-Wise
* CGHS Circulars/Empanelled Hospitals/Package Rates
Note:- It may be noted that the information on this website is subject to the Disclaimer of Dtf.in. If you have a complaint with respect to any content published in this website, it may kindly be brought to our notice for appropriate action to remove such content as early as possible or publish the latest/updated content/event, if any, at info[at]dtf[dot]in.