|Now, extra round of frisking just ahead of boarding plane|
59 Countries every Indian can visit without a visa!
Air India forms ‘speedy’ grievance redressal mechanism in image-salvaging exercise
Go to NEWS.
- DoPT O.M. dated 11.01.2016 – CCS (Leave Travel Concession) Rules, 1988 – Fulfillment of procedural requirements *
- DoPT O.M. dated 23.09.2015 -Procedure for booking of air-tickets on LTC – Clarification reg.
- DoPT O.M. dated 18.05.2015 – CCS (LTC) Rules, 1988-Clarification regarding eligiblity of Home Town Concession-FAQs
- DoPT O.M. dated 21.04.2015-LTC entitlements of unmarried Govt. servants-conversion of Home Town LTC facility into travel to different parts of the country-Clarification-regarding
- DoPT O.M. dated 01.04.2015 – LTC Claim – Need for observing prescribed procedures
>>> LTC – Rules/Orders
Jan 15, 2016
NEW DELHI: Air travellers will now have to undergo another round of frisking and baggage check before boarding their flights. …
September 9, 2015
What’s the first thing you do when you plan a vacation? Book tickets? Nahh. Pack bags? Nopes! Ask family and friends for tips? Nopes. It is go to the Visa page and check out the Visa procedure. …
20 September 2015
In an image-salvaging exercise and as an attempt to win back passengers’ confidence, Air India has put in place a ‘speedy’ grievance redressal mechanism at the airline, including immediate response to any adverse feedback about the quality of its both on board and on-ground services. …
You may like to click on any of the following links:-
* Latest DOPT / CVC / RTI / MOF / CGHS / DPE Orders Circulars
* Vigilance Clearance
* Right to Information (RTI) – Rules/Circulars
* Decisions of Central Information Commission – Section-Wise
* CGHS Circulars/Empanelled Hospitals/Package Rates
Govt changes name of visa-on-arrival scheme to e-tourist visa Timesofindia.indiatimes.com
Apr 14, 2015
NEW DELHI: The Union home ministry has decided to rename the tourist visa-on-arrival scheme as ‘e-tourist visa’ scheme with effect from Wednesday. …
Note: The above information is subject to the Disclaimer of Dtf.in. If you have a complaint with respect to any of the media news items published above, it may please be brought to our notice for an appropriate decision to remove the existing news item/s as early as possible or to publish the latest event, at info[at]dtf.in.