|36 visa-friendly countries Indians can go to right now!
Bengaluru, Hyderabad airports begin Aadhaar based entry for passengers
MEA’s new rules will make passport obtaining process hassle free
Aviation ministry likely to introduce biometric screening at airports
Refund development fee, DGCA tells airlines
Now, extra round of frisking just ahead of boarding plane
59 Countries every Indian can visit without a visa!
Go to NEWS.
- DoPT O.M. dated 18.01.2018 – Travel entitlements of Government employees for the purpose of LTC post Seventh Central Pay Commission-clarification reg. * DoPT O.M. dated 31.10.2017 – Journey to Headquarters on LTC in respect of dependent family members of the Government servant – Clarification reg. * DoPT O.M. dated 19.09.2017-Travel entitlements of Government employees for the purpose of LTC post Seventh Central Pay Commission-clarification reg. * DoPT O.M. dated 21.08.2017-Procedure for booking of air-tickets on LTC – clarification reg. * DoPT O.M. dated 17.04.2017-Clarification regarding admissibility of flexi-fare in Shatabdi/Rajdhani/Duronto trains while availing LTC * DoPT O.M. dated 09.02.2017-CCS (Leave Travel Concession) Rules, 1988 – Fulfillment of procedural requirements-Clarification reg. * DoPT O.M. dated 13.01.2017-CCS (Leave Travel Concession) Rules, 1988 – Relaxation to travel by private airlines to visit J&K >>> LTC – Rules/Orders
Apr 02, 2018
May 4, 2017
Bengaluru and Hyderabad airports have started using Aadhaar-enabled entry to enhance security and to cater to the increased number of passengers passing through airports during peak traffic. At present, passengers are asked to show printed or electronic air tickets and a government identity card to enter airports. …
You may like to click on any of the following links:-
* Latest DOPT / CVC / RTI / MOF / CGHS / DPE Orders Circulars
* Vigilance Clearance
* Right to Information (RTI) – Rules/Circulars
* Decisions of Central Information Commission – Section-Wise
* CGHS Circulars/Empanelled Hospitals/Package Rates
December 27, 2016
The Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) on Friday, announced new passport rules which are expected to make the passport obtaining procedure easy. The rules carried changes in various categories including orphaned children, sadhus, single mothers and government employees.
Dec 17, 2016
NEW DELHI: Your thumb could soon be all the documentation required to enter an airport. And once the government is able to achieve this the second phase could see you flashing your thumb to board the aircraft, at least for domestic flights. …
Currently, a domestic passenger boarding a plane from IGIA has to pay Rs 100 per flight towards development fee while the amount is Rs 600 for international flyers
New Delhi, April 28, 2016
The Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) has asked airlines to refund development fee charged from passengers flying out of the Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGIA) on tickets booked for journeys after April 30. …
Jan 15, 2016
NEW DELHI: Air travellers will now have to undergo another round of frisking and baggage check before boarding their flights. …
September 9, 2015
What’s the first thing you do when you plan a vacation? Book tickets? Nahh. Pack bags? Nopes! Ask family and friends for tips? Nopes. It is go to the Visa page and check out the Visa procedure. …
20 September 2015
In an image-salvaging exercise and as an attempt to win back passengers’ confidence, Air India has put in place a ‘speedy’ grievance redressal mechanism at the airline, including immediate response to any adverse feedback about the quality of its both on board and on-ground services. …
Apr 14, 2015
NEW DELHI: The Union home ministry has decided to rename the tourist visa-on-arrival scheme as ‘e-tourist visa’ scheme with effect from Wednesday. …
Note: The above information is subject to the Disclaimer of Dtf.in. If you have a complaint with respect to any of the media news items published above, it may please be brought to our notice for an appropriate decision to remove the existing news item/s as early as possible or to publish the latest event, at info[at]dtf.in.