Painter sued for $5 million, must prove didn’t create canvas
Go to NEWS.
Jul 13, 2016
OK, Peter Doig may have tried LSD a few times when he was growing up in Canada during the 1970s. But he still knows, he said, when a painting is or isn’t his. …
You may like to click on any of the following links:-
* Reservation for SCs/STs/OBCs
* Latest DOPT / CVC / RTI / MOF / CGHS / DPE Circulars
* Vigilance Clearance
* Right to Information (RTI) – Rules/ Notifications/Circulars
* Decisions of Central Information Commission – Section-Wise and Subject-Wise
* CGHS Circulars/Empanelled Hospitals/Package Rates
* Public Sector Enterprises Service Rules and Other Rules/Circulars/Guidelines
Note:- It may be noted that the information in this website is subject to the Disclaimer of Dtf.in. If you have a complaint with respect to any content published in this website, it may kindly be brought to our notice for appropriate action to remove such content as early as possible or publish the latest/updated content/event, if any, at info[at]dtf.in.