Man Gets Sucked Into MRI Machine At Mumbai Hospital, Killed, 2 Arrested
Go to NEWS.
January 29, 2018
Mumbai: A man got sucked into an MRI machine at a Mumbai hospital and died minutes after he walked into the room carrying an oxygen cylinder. The family says it was a case of massive negligence, since the machine was turned on when it was supposed to be switched off and a ward boy, attached to the MRI section, had assured them it was safe to go inside.
Any object containing metal – including jewellery, clothing with metallic fibers, zippers, buttons, underwire and even medical implants – aren’t allowed inside the MRI room. …
You may like to click on any of the following links:-
* Latest DOPT / CVC / RTI / MOF / CGHS / DPE Circulars / Orders; News
* CGHS Circulars/Empanelled Hospitals/Package Rates
* Vigilance Clearance
* Right to Information Circulars/Orders
* Decisions of Central Information Commission – Section-Wise.
Note:- It may be noted that the information in this website is subject to the Disclaimer of Dtf.in. However, in case you have a complaint with respect to any content published in this website, it may kindly be brought to our notice for appropriate action to remove such content as early as possible or publish the latest/updated content/event, if any, at info[at]dtf.in.