Aadhaar now a must for post office deposits, PPF, KVP
Go to NEWS.
* NSS Public Notice dated 08.10.2014 – Suggestions invited on proper utilization of unclaimed deposits in various Small Saving Schemes with Post Offices > Notification dated 03.09.2014 – Setting up of a Committee to examine unclaimed amount remained in PPF, Post Office Savings Schemes, etc. > MOF Notification dated 13.03.2014 – Amendments to the Post Office Savings Bank General Rules, 1981 >>> Other Govt. Circulars
Oct 6, 2017
NEW DELHI: The government has made biometric identification Aadhaar mandatory for all post office deposits, PPF, the National Savings Certificate scheme and Kisan Vikas Patra.
Existing depositors have been given time till December 31, 2017 to provide the 12-digit unique identification number. …
Now, speed post via ATMs soon in Andhra Pradesh Timesofindia.indiatimes.com
May 4, 2015
HYDERABAD: In an effort to save time and avoid cumbersome processes, the Andhra Pradesh Circle of India Post, is mulling to launch a new initiative of sending letters and parcels through ‘Speed Post’ from automated teller machines (ATMs). …
You may like to click on any of the following links:-
* Latest DOPT/CVC/RTI/MOF/CGHS/DPE/RBI Circulars; News
* Vigilance Clearance and Vigilance Clearance Certificate
* Vigilance Related GOI/CVC Notifications/Office Orders/Circulars
* Decisions of Central Information Commission – Section-Wise
* RTI Act/Rules/Circulars
Now, post offices can provide ATM cards, account statements Economictimes.indiatimes.com
31 Dec, 2014
NEW DELHI: Post offices moved a step closer to becoming banks. The government has allowed certain eligible branches to issue ATM cards to their account holders and also account statements instead of giving out passbooks, as most private sector banks do. …
Note:- It may be noted that the information in this website is subject to the Disclaimer of Dtf.in. If you have a complaint with respect to any content published in this website, it may kindly be brought to our notice for appropriate action to remove such content as early as possible or publish the latest/updated content/event, if any, at email@example.com.