Rajasthan government breaches 50% bar, quota now at 68%
Rajasthan HC quashes Jat quota in Dholpur, Bharatpur districts
Subdivision of OBCs not on our agenda, Centre says
National panel seeks govt nod to divide OBCs to ensure equitable distribution of reservation benefits
Go to NEWS.
- DoPT letter dated 03.09.2015 – List of Authorities empowered to issue caste/community certificates – Information on the complete list-regarding
- DoPT O.M. dated 28.08.2015-Copies of advertisements issued by Deptts./Ministries/PSUs/Corporations, etc.-Rectt. Drives for vacancies of PWDs
- DoPT O.M. dated 07.08.2015 – Training of Liaison Officers for SCs/STs/PwDs and Other Backward Classes-regarding
- DPE O.M. dated 30.07.2015-Disable friendly examination centres for candidates with disabilities-Order of Court of Chief Commissioner for PWDs-reg.
>>> OBCs and PWDs
* “… … we cannot agree with the view taken by the Union Government that Jats in the 9 (nine) States in question is a backward community so as to be entitled to inclusion in the Central Lists of Other Backward Classes for the States concerned.” The Government’s notification bearing No. 63 dated 4.3.2014 including the Jats in the Central List of OBCs has been set aside and quashed. – SC Judgment dated 17.03.2015 – Ram Singh & Ors. Vs. Union of India
* Benefits of Reservation on Reconversion – SC: “… we are inclined to hold that the appellant after reconversion had come within the fold of the community and thereby became a member of the scheduled caste.” – SC Judgment dated 26.02.2015 – K.P. Manu Vs. Chairman, Scrutiny Committee for Verification of Community Certificate >>> Court Judgements on Service Matters
Sep 23, 2015
JAIPUR: The Rajasthan assembly on Tuesday passed two bills granting 5% reservation to Gujjar-led special backward classes (SBC) and 14% to economically backward classes (EBC), taking the total quota quantum in the state to over 50% — the upper ceiling that twice felled quota laws of the state. …
You may like to click on any of the following links:-
* Latest DOPT / CVC / RTI / MOF / CGHS / DPE / RBI Circulars / Orders / Notifications / Guidelines
* Reservation for SCs/STs/OBCs/PWDs/Minorities
* Vigilance Clearance
* Right to Information (RTI) – Rules/ Notifications/Circulars
* Decisions of Central Information Commission – Section-Wise and Subject-Wise
Aug 11, 2015
SC had recently quashed the central government notification on quota to Jat community from some states including those in Bharatpur and Dholpur districts of Rajasthan.
The Rajasthan High Court on Monday quashed a state government order issued in 1999 granting reservation to Jats in Dholpur and Bharatpur districts and ordered a review of the status of all communities under Other Backward Classes to be conducted over the next four months. …
Subdivision of OBCs not on our agenda, Centre says Timesofindia.indiatimes.com
Jun 13, 2015
NEW DELHI: Union social justice minister Thaawar Chand Gehlot has said the Centre is not considering any proposal to subdivide the OBCs as proposed by the National Commission for Backward Classes. …
National panel seeks govt nod to divide OBCs to ensure equitable distribution of reservation benefits Timesofindia.indiatimes.com
May 18, 2015
NEW DELHI: Will the Modi government bite the bullet and divide OBCs into groups along the lines of their “backwardness” to ensure equitable distribution of reservation benefits? …
MPs, MLAs fall in OBC ‘creamy layer’, panel says Timesofindia.indiatimes.com
May 6, 2015
NEW DELHI: Children of past and present members of Parliament and state legislators should not be eligible for OBC reservations, the National Commission for Backward Classes (NCBC) has recommended. …
Raise ‘creamy layer’ to Rs 10.5 lakh: OBC panel Timesofindia.indiatimes.com
May 5, 2015
NEW DELHI: The national commission for backward classes has asked the Centre to raise the ‘creamy layer’ criterion for OBCs from the present annual salary of Rs 6 lakh to Rs 10.50 lakh. …
Ensure SC, ST reservation in empanelment of babus: Par panel Business-standard.com
April 30, 2015
Dismayed over the dismal representation of SC and ST officers in top echelon of the bureaucracy, a parliamentary committee today asked the government to make mandatory reservation in empanelment in the secretary-level appointments. …
Submission of Fake Caste Certificates
New Delhi, April 22, 2015
Information about appointments secured on the basis of fake/false caste certificates is not centrally maintained.
However, the Central Government had undertaken a one-time exercise to collect information about appointments secured on the basis of fake/false caste certificates in the year 2010. As per information received from various Ministries/Departments etc. 1832 appointments were allegedly secured on the basis of fake/false caste certificates. Disciplinary proceedings had been instituted in all the cases. It was reported that out of the above 1832 cases, 276 had resulted in suspension/removal etc, whereas 521 cases were entangled into litigations and in remaining 1035 cases disciplinary proceedings were pending.
The Government instructions provide that an appointing authority should verify the caste status of SC/ST/OBC candidates at the time of initial appointment as well as at the time of promotion.
Chief Secretaries of States/Union Territories have been requested to issue instructions to the District Magistrates/ District Collectors/ Deputy Commissioners of the Districts to the effect that when asked to verify the veracity etc. of caste certificates, they should ensure at their own level that veracity of the caste/community certificate referred to the district authorities is verified and reported to the appointing authority within one month of receipt of request from such authority. In order to rule out collusion between candidates holding false/forged certificate and employees at the district level or sub-district level, disciplinary proceedings may be initiated against officers who default in timely verification of caste status in such cases or issue false certificates.
This was stated by the Minister of State for Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions and Minister of State in the Prime Minister’s Office Dr. Jitendra Singh in a written reply to a question by Shri Rattan Lal Kataria in the Lok Sabha today.
(Source: pib press release)
24 years later, fake claim costs man his job Timesofindia.indiatimes.com
Mar 19, 2015
AHMEDABAD: Ishwar Baviskar’s caste certificate obtained on basis of fake caste claim got him a job with Nadiad municipality over two decades ago. But his enthusiasm for using atrocity laws against politicians and colleagues has proved to be his undoing. …
Hindu reconvert gets SC benefits Economictimes.indiatimes.com
27 Feb, 2015
NEW DELHI: In a ruling that would stoke the debate over religious conversion and reconversion, the Supreme Court on Thursday ordered that a Christian who reconverted to Hinduism be given back his Scheduled Caste benefits. …
Note:- It may be noted that the information in this website is subject to the Disclaimer of Dtf.in. However, if you have a complaint with respect to any content published in this website, it may kindly be brought to our notice for appropriate action to remove such content as early as possible or publish the latest/updated content/event, if any, at info[at]dtf.in.