90 days paid leave for victims of sexual harassment
Officials accused of sexual harassment entitled to get copy of complaint
Go to NEWS.
- DoPT O.M. dated 14.07.2016-Implementation of leave provision under the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition & Redressal) Act, 2013 * DoPT O.M. dated 11.07.2016 – Prevention of Sexual Harassment of working women at workplace – Seniority of the Chairperson of the Complaint Committee-reg. * DoPT O.M. dated 02.06.2016 – CCS (Conduct) Rules, 1964 – Guidelines regarding prevention of sexual harassment of women at the workplace-regarding * DoPT Corrigendum dated 30.07.2015 – Steps for conducting inquiry in case of allegation of Sexual Harassment >>> Prevention of Sexual Harassment – Orders/Circulars
- SC Judgment dated 18.12.2014 – Additional District and Sessions Judge ‘X’ Vs. Registrar General, High Court of Madhya Pradesh and others – “The Chief Justice of the High Court, having assumed a firm position, in respect of certain facts contained in the complaint filed by the petitioner, ought not to be associated with the “inhouse procedure” in the present case. …” >>> Supreme Court Judgements
“It will come as a relief to the victims who undergo a lot of trauma while working in the office that too in the presence of the accused,” a senior DoPT official said.
July 17, 2016
Women central government employees who have filed complaints of sexual harassment can now get a paid leave of three months during the pendency of inquiry, the government has said. …
Dec 09, 2015
Accused government officials are entitled to get a copy of the complaint against them even if the allegations pertain to sexual harassment, the Central Information Commission has held. …
You may like to click on any of the following links:-
* Latest DOPT/CVC/RTI/MOF/CGHS/DPE Orders/Circulars; News
* Sexual Harassment – Govt. Orders/Circulars
* The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013
* Vigilance Clearance
* Right to Information (RTI) – Rules/ Notifications/Circulars/Guidelines (Subject-Wise)
* Decisions of Central Information Commission – Section-Wise
* CGHS Circulars/Empanelled Hospitals/Package Rates
Note:- It may be noted that the information in this website is subject to the Disclaimer of Dtf.in. However, in case you have a complaint with respect to any content published in this website, it may kindly be brought to our notice for appropriate action to remove such content as early as possible or publish the latest/updated content/event, if any, at info[at]dtf.in.