|Aviation ministry likely to introduce biometric screening at airports|
Refund development fee, DGCA tells airlines
Now, extra round of frisking just ahead of boarding plane
59 Countries every Indian can visit without a visa!
Go to NEWS.
- DoPT O.M. dated 19.09.2016 – CCS (Leave Travel Concession) Rules, 1988 – Relaxation to travel by air to visit NER, J&K and A&N
- DoPT O.M. dated 09.09.2016 – CCS (Leave Travel Concession) Rules, 1988 – Relaxation to travel by air to visit NER, J&K and A&N
- DoPT O.M. dated 12.07.2016 – Irregularities and misuse in availing Leave Travel Concession – Guidelines to be followed
- DoPT O.M. dated 15.06.2016 – CCS (LTC) Rules, 1988 – Relaxation to travel by private airlines to visit Jammu & Kashmir – Extension reg.
- DoPT O.M. dated 13.05.2016 – Revision of time limit for drawal of advance for the purpose of LTC journey by train
>>> LTC – Rules/Orders
Dec 17, 2016
NEW DELHI: Your thumb could soon be all the documentation required to enter an airport. And once the government is able to achieve this the second phase could see you flashing your thumb to board the aircraft, at least for domestic flights. …
You may like to click on any of the following links:-
* Latest DOPT / CVC / RTI / MOF / CGHS / DPE Orders Circulars
* Vigilance Clearance
* Right to Information (RTI) – Rules/Circulars
* Decisions of Central Information Commission – Section-Wise
* CGHS Circulars/Empanelled Hospitals/Package Rates
Currently, a domestic passenger boarding a plane from IGIA has to pay Rs 100 per flight towards development fee while the amount is Rs 600 for international flyers
New Delhi, April 28, 2016
The Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) has asked airlines to refund development fee charged from passengers flying out of the Indira Gandhi International Airport (IGIA) on tickets booked for journeys after April 30. …
Jan 15, 2016
NEW DELHI: Air travellers will now have to undergo another round of frisking and baggage check before boarding their flights. …
September 9, 2015
What’s the first thing you do when you plan a vacation? Book tickets? Nahh. Pack bags? Nopes! Ask family and friends for tips? Nopes. It is go to the Visa page and check out the Visa procedure. …
20 September 2015
In an image-salvaging exercise and as an attempt to win back passengers’ confidence, Air India has put in place a ‘speedy’ grievance redressal mechanism at the airline, including immediate response to any adverse feedback about the quality of its both on board and on-ground services. …
Govt changes name of visa-on-arrival scheme to e-tourist visa Timesofindia.indiatimes.com
Apr 14, 2015
NEW DELHI: The Union home ministry has decided to rename the tourist visa-on-arrival scheme as ‘e-tourist visa’ scheme with effect from Wednesday. …
Note: The above information is subject to the Disclaimer of Dtf.in. If you have a complaint with respect to any of the media news items published above, it may please be brought to our notice for an appropriate decision to remove the existing news item/s as early as possible or to publish the latest event, at info[at]dtf.in.