APPOINTMENT IN GOVERNMENT SERVICE
Compassionate Appointment: Children of void marriage are legitimate; can’t be denied compassionate appointment: SC
Go to NEWS.
Jan 11, 2019
Holding that children of a void marriage are legitimate offspring, the Supreme Court has ruled that they can’t be denied the benefits of compassionate appointment. … …
You may like to click on any of the following links:-
* Compassionate Appointment – Orders/Circulars
* Appointment – Orders/Circulars
* Latest DOPT/CVC/RTI/MOF/CGHS/DPE Orders/Circulars
* Vigilance Clearance and Vigilance Clearance Certificate
* Vigilance Related GOI/CVC Ofice Orders/Circulars
* Decisions of Central Information Commission – Section-Wise
* RTI Act/Rules/Circulars
* CGHS Circulars/Empanelled Hospitals/Package Rates
* RBI Circulars/Master Circulars
Note:- It may be noted that the information in this website is subject to the Disclaimer of Dtf.in. If you have a complaint with respect to any content published in this website, it may kindly be brought to our notice for appropriate action to remove such content as early as possible or publish the latest/updated content/event, if any, at info[at]dtf.in.