Universe has 20 times more galaxies than thought: Research
Go to NEWS.
Oct 14, 2016
LONDON: The universe contains a staggering two trillion galaxies, up to 20 times more than previously thought, new research has found.
During the past 20 years very deep Hubble Space Telescope images have found a myriad of faint galaxies, and it was approximated that the observable universe contains about 100 billion galaxies in total. …
You may like to click on any of the following links:-
* Latest DOPT/CVC/RTI/MOF/CGHS/DPE Orders/Circulars; News
* Vigilance Clearance
* Right to Information (RTI) – Rules/Orders/Circulars
* Decisions of Central Information Commission – Section-Wise
* CGHS Circulars/Empanelled Hospitals/Package Rates
* Public Sector Enterprises Service Rules
* Verification of SC/ST/OBC Caste Status or Claims of SCs, STs and OBCs
* Court Judgments
Note:- It may be noted that the information in this website is subject to the Disclaimer of Dtf.in. If you have a complaint with respect to any content published in this website, it may kindly be brought to our notice for appropriate action to remove such content as early as possible or publish the latest/updated content/event, if any, at info[at]dtf[dot]in.