|Officials accused of sexual harassment entitled to get copy of complaint|
Sexual harassment: SC Judgment dated 18.12.2014 – Additional District and Sessions Judge ‘X’ Vs. Registrar General, High Court of Madhya Pradesh and others – “The Chief Justice of the High Court, having assumed a firm position, in respect of certain facts contained in the complaint filed by the petitioner, ought not to be associated with the “inhouse procedure” in the present case. …” >>> Supreme Court Judgements
Go to NEWS.
Dec 09, 2015
Accused government officials are entitled to get a copy of the complaint against them even if the allegations pertain to sexual harassment, the Central Information Commission has held. …
You may like to click on any of the following links:-
* Latest DOPT/CVC/RTI/MOF/CGHS/DPE Orders/Circulars; News
* Sexual Harassment – Govt. Orders/Circulars
* The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013
* Vigilance Clearance
* Right to Information (RTI) – Rules/ Notifications/Circulars/Guidelines (Subject-Wise)
* Decisions of Central Information Commission – Section-Wise
* CGHS Circulars/Empanelled Hospitals/Package Rates
Note:- It may be noted that the information in this website is subject to the Disclaimer of Dtf.in. However, in case you have a complaint with respect to any content published in this website, it may kindly be brought to our notice for appropriate action to remove such content as early as possible or publish the latest/updated content/event, if any, at info[at]dtf.in.