This autonomous bicycle shows China’s rising expertise in AI chips
Go to NEWS.
July 31, 2019
It might not look like much, but this wobbly self-driving bicycle is a symbol of growing Chinese expertise in advanced chip design.
Look, no hands: The bike not only balances itself but steers itself around obstacles and even responds to simple voice commands. But it’s the brains behind the bike that matter. It uses a new kind of computer chip, called Tianjic, that was developed by Luping Shi and colleagues at Tsinghua University, a top academic institution in Beijing. …
You may like to click on any of the following links:-
* Latest DOPT/CVC/RTI/MOF/CGHS/DPE/RBI Orders/Circulars; News
* Vigilance Clearance
* Right to Information (RTI) – Rules/ Notifications/Circulars
* Decisions of Central Information Commission – Section-Wise
* CGHS Circulars/Empanelled Hospitals/Package Rates
* Public Sector Enterprises Service Rules
* Verification of SC/ST/OBC Caste Status or Claims of SCs, STs and OBCs
* Court Judgments.
Note:- It may be noted that the information in this website is subject to the Disclaimer of Dtf.in. However, in case you have a complaint with respect to any content published in this website, it may kindly be brought to our notice for appropriate action to remove such content as early as possible or publish the latest/updated content/event, if any, at info[at]dtf.in.