Govt may give 50% quota for women in urban local bodies
Go to NEWS.
* Benefits of Reservation on Reconversion – SC: “… we are inclined to hold that the appellant after reconversion had come within the fold of the community and thereby became a member of the scheduled caste.” – SC Judgment dated 26.02.2015 – K.P. Manu Vs. Chairman, Scrutiny Committee for Verification of Community Certificate >>> Court Judgements on Service Matters
Mar 4, 2016
NEW DELHI: A proposal to increase the representation of women in urban local bodies from the present 33% to 50% was under consideration, the government said on Thursday. …
You may like to click on any of the following links:-
* Concessions/Relaxations for Women in Services
* Latest DOPT / CVC / RTI / MOF / CGHS / DPE Circulars/Orders
* Reservation for SCs/STs/OBCs/PWDs/Minorities
* Vigilance Clearance
* Right to Information (RTI) – Rules/ Notifications/Circulars
* Decisions of Central Information Commission – Section-Wise
* CGHS Circulars/Empanelled Hospitals/Package Rates.
Note:- It may be noted that the information in this website is subject to the Disclaimer of Dtf.in. However, if you have a complaint with respect to any content published in this website, it may kindly be brought to our notice for appropriate action to remove such content as early as possible or publish the latest/updated content/event, if any, at info[at]dtf.in.